|Location:||Johannesburg, Craighall Park|
|Remote work:||Not applicable|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
Vetro Media, a results-driven marketing agency based in Johannesburg, is seeking a Search Engine Marketer to join our SEM team. You will be responsible for managing pay-per-click marketing activities within the SEM team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of PPC client media, content and paid channels and reporting on these with data-driven insights. You’ll help with keyword research, tracking results, and monitoring results. You will also assist the Search Engine Marketing Manager in the management of each brand as well as the vision and growth of each brand, including creating, understanding and implementing a paid media strategy, sharing technical knowledge and problem solving with customers and our internal team. You will ensure that you maximize ROI, drive traffic and leads for all of our clients.
- Oversee all paid media for PPC clients across the agency
- Creating and executing SEM strategies for clients
- Forecasts with budgets and possible results depending on the budgets
- Run tests, collect and analyze data, and identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Create and test audiences
- Create PPC campaigns from scratch
- Advise internal team and clients on campaigns, creatives and results/issues
- Implementation of GA4 on customer websites
- Extract and collate data from multiple sources.
- Creation of media plans.
- Meet and maintain relationships with clients
- Be available to explain results and data to a client or colleague
- On-site technical assistance
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile variances
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitors and advertising links
- Three+ years of experience in digital media marketing
- 4+ years of paid media management experience, particularly within the last 5 years
- Certified Google Ads
- Google Data Studio and SEM Rush
- Proven experience in pay-per-click marketing
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Good knowledge of the principles of search engine marketing (SEM)
- Experience with Google ads: search, display and purchases, discovery, performance, max, YouTube
- Working knowledge of analytics tools, including implementing tracking on websites
- Aware of the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Extensive experience with Google Tag Manager implementations and setting up custom events
- Comfortable browsing in WordPress
- Perfect mastery of Excel essential
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Strong computer skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a quantitative testing-oriented field
Please note: this is a very technical role and you will be required to submit an assessment as part of the shortlisting process to show that you possess the above technical capabilities. If you have not worked in pay-per-click for at least 4 years in the last 5 years, your application will not be considered.
At Vetro, we believe great experiences create great brands. Our agency is founded on a passion for all aspects of digital marketing and we have an appetite for telling a story in a distinctive yet unmistakable way.
In the results we trust – we execute concepts and campaigns based on solid data, effective communication tools and creative design to make brands stand out from their competitors, while effectively relaying the right message to the right audience. .
Posted Jul 13 3:22 PM, Closing date Sep 11