This marks the marketing automation company’s entry into the fastest growing consumer technology industry: e-commerce.
GDAŃSK, Poland, May 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — have an answermarketing automation software, announces the launch of an enhanced marketing automation solution for e-commerce Solution. Ecommerce marketing automation helps online store owners scale their business in an automated way, which increases their revenue and sales.
“While we had existing partnerships and strong integrations with e-commerce companies such as Shopify, Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce and BigCommerce, it became clear to us through countless customer interviews that we needed to expand our e-commerce automation solution,” said Daniel Brzezinski, Vice President, COO and Head of Product at GetResponse. “Inspired by this idea, we’ve taken our existing e-commerce integrations to a new level and added additional features to better equip business owners to seamlessly generate revenue.”
The following enhanced feature set allows users to harness the power of automation to grow their e-commerce stores:
- One-click integrations with major e-commerce platforms: Populate product inventory and customer data in GetResponse (no coding experience required).
- Advanced segmentation: Information about customer purchases, order history, and site behavior helps create segments for specific groups of customers and create precisely targeted marketing campaigns that convert.
- Fast transactional emails: Send automated purchase confirmations and trigger automated abandoned cart emails that remind customers of unfinished purchases.
- Coupon code: Sync promo codes from e-commerce platforms with GetResponse and seamlessly drag and drop them into newsletters, autoresponders or automation messages.
- Product recommendations: The Product Recommendations Engine is a powerful data-driven tool that learns customer preferences and potential needs based on purchase history and behavior. The automation populates the section of an email with specific products relevant to each recipient on the list.
- Pop-ups: Used to grab the attention of website visitors, popups dramatically increase site conversions and sales. GetResponse provides access to a no-code, drag-and-drop builder where users can design pop-ups and set specific conditions on how they operate.
- Predefined Automation Templates: Welcome new contacts, recommend products, recover lost sales, and easily use behavioral targeting with pre-built templates and playbooks.
- Omnichannel: Use email, web push notifications, SMS, and pop-ups for comprehensive multi-channel customer engagement campaigns that improve sales growth.
For more information on the power of e-commerce automation, please visit getresponse.com.
Founded in 1997, have an answer, a simple yet powerful marketing automation software, has over 20 years of experience in enabling businesses to effectively manage online marketing. In addition to 24/7 customer support available in eight languages, GetResponse offers more than 30 tools: email marketing, website builder, conversion funnel, marketing automation, live chats, webinars , paid advertisements, etc.
Name: Taylor Cesena
Telephone: 1 (617) 999-3454
E-mail: [email protected]