RIISE is looking for a talented eCommerce Digital Marketing Executive to lead the marketing activity for RIISE Shop, a global marketplace showcasing brands with a positive environmental impact. This is an exciting role for a confident digital marketer – you will plan and execute all marketing activities with support from the e-commerce, audience and editorial teams.
RIISE Shop is a global marketplace featuring a selection of fashion, lifestyle, homeware and beauty products that exist at the intersection of aesthetics and sustainability. Sourced from around the world, each item has been individually checked against our Climate Credentials framework to ensure it has been produced responsibly.
About the role
This role is an exciting opportunity to combine your marketing, digital and analytical skills with your desire to create meaningful change for the planet and its people. You will grow RIISE Shop customer acquisition and retention through social media, email, events and influencer partnerships.
Some of the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Plan and execute marketing calendar with support from creative, e-commerce and external marketing agency teams
- Lead BAU communication strategies, including copywriting and creative briefs
- Grow social media presence and email newsletter subscription base
- Exploration of opportunities for new global partnerships
- Track, optimize, and report on key retention metrics, such as ROA, LTV, subscription retention, and repeat purchase rates
- Work with content and design teams to improve creatives for various platforms and purposes
We are looking for an e-commerce marketer who has demonstrated skills and experience working cross-functionally to drive results.
You will also have
- Experience in a similar e-commerce role, ideally in fashion or lifestyle
- Highly developed digital skills with a demonstrated ability to translate strategy into measurable, actionable and effective plans.
- Knowledge of owned, earned and paid digital marketing, audience segmentation and audience journey mapping
- Experience working with cross-departmental teams
- Strong interest
- Positive and proactive in the face of a challenge
- A clear and concise communicator and confident presenter
Like all talent that joins our team, we not only support, but also encourage the growth and development of your extraordinary skills.
To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good candidate for the position, to [email protected]