Incubeta is a growth partner for our clients, delivering solutions across media, technology, creative and data that address their challenges and drive their businesses forward. Our mantra is “We don’t sell products/services, we solve business problems”
Deepening relationships with existing customers is a key driver of Incubeta’s growth, so it’s essential that we constantly seek opportunities to deliver additional value to customers (in the form of additional services of course) that will strengthen their digital marketing activities, ultimately leading to improved business performance.
To support this growth strategy, Incubeta Mena is looking for Digital Solutions Consultants who will work alongside the Customer Service team in this region to design and deliver solutions that will drive business value for our customers.
The role of DSC will be part of the product specialist and advisory layer within the MENA market and as a DSC specializing in Paid Social Performance, you will be primarily responsible for determining the technical scope of new and existing business opportunities and provide digital strategy, marketing, and technology consulting services through Paid Social to transform and increase the success of our existing and future clients, primarily leveraging Facebook Business Manager, Smartly, Twitter Ads, Linkedin strategies , etc. and how they fit into Google Marketing Stack (GMP).
You will help our kMain regional customers (mainly in the travel vertical) in improving their business processes by combining your knowledge to create the best solutions. You will work closely with paired subject matter experts (SMEs) and cross-functional teams, such as sales, implementation and customer services to drive customer communications, feature prioritization and resolution of technical issues, resulting in the best possible customer experience, while developing the growth and digital maturity of our customers.
Basically, a digital solutions consultant must know:
- Data layers
- Monitoring and measurement strategies
- Audience segmentation
- Campaign management and optimization
- Consulting in media strategy, content and communication
- Conversion Optimization
- Advanced search and analysis.
While staying up-to-date with global market trends, data privacy, product updates and innovative media strategies.
The Solutions Consultant will also support (if required) the sales team with commercial structures, product advice and technical advice. They will be responsible for providing frameworks and strategies that will improve the customer network, workflows and business results.
Position within the organization
- Reports to the Principal Consultant.
- Interacts closely with MENA MD, other solution consultants, client services, project managers and global implementation and delivery teams.
- Works closely with platform partners ie. Google, Facebook/Smartly/Pinterest/Twitter/LinkedIn, etc. to stay ahead of technology, access betas and conferences, etc..
Please note that this role is aligned to the Middle East time zone and work week (Sunday to Thursday).
Knowledge and experience – imperative
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Experience as apperformance Social media marketer for at least five years within social platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest etc. (international exposure is an advantage, but not necessary)
- Experience with performance media management, delivering results for client investments
- Experience as a social media strategist, planning and executing x-channel marketing strategies.
- Comfortable presentation and presentation for companies with strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strategic Thinking – Being able to relate to client needs and translate them into achievable and innovative solutions.
- Google Analytics and advanced data analysis, including attribution reports
- Advanced knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets
- Project management
Knowledge and experience – advantage
- Experience creating and optimizing flows for data-driven/and or DPL projects
- Experience working with Facebook marketing partners, example: Smartly or Nannigans to increase ROI
- Knowledge of digital transformation
- Third-Party Tracking Solutions
- Data Studio and dashboard authoring experience
- Data management with some experience with Google Cloud (BQ & ADH)
- SEO and website optimization
- API integrations
- Animation of the training of trainers
- Solid mobile and app experience, including Firebase and AppsFlyer
- Ability to understand the client’s key business and marketing challenges and translate them into a proposal on how our technology and consulting services can help achieve these goals
- External advice to clients:
- Technical and strategic audits, including data privacy compliance
- Associate organizational objectives with marketing initiatives and design a measurement framework to track the performance of marketing initiatives
- Propose a technical solution and a roadmap to clients to improve their business objectives and processes by combining in-depth knowledge of technology, product and strategy.
- Act as technical and strategic support during the integration phase, as needed
- Help customers understand and know how to read and interpret their data
- Attend client meetings remotely.
- Be responsible for training and empowering customers and their stakeholders, formulating a development plan that will support the customer’s transformation to digital maturity.
- Drive innovation and spot opportunities to improve or expand customer service offerings
- Internal advice to Incubeta (internal teams):
- Work closely with MENA business teams to support business development
- Coach and guide junior team members on technology implementations and paid social best practices.
- Quality checks/audits and ability to spot where client accounts can improve and grow
- Occasional travel to Dubai may be required depending on client needs.
Key skills and work ethic
- Outstanding Communication both written and oral skills
- Display professional and exemplary behavior always
- Specialized knowledge – have worked in a serious, thoughtful and sustained manner to master the specialized knowledge necessary to succeed in their fields; and that they keep this knowledge up to date so that they can continue to do the best possible job.
- Skill – Professionals do the work. They are reliable and keep their promises. If circumstances prevent them from delivering on their promises, they manage expectations from the start and do their best to turn things around. Professionals don’t make excuses but focus on finding solutions.
- Solution oriented with a growth mindset
- Attach honesty and integrity always
- Be responsible for their actions even when making mistakes
- Show respect for the people around them, whatever their role or situation.
- They show a high degree of emotional intelligence (EI) taking into account the emotions and needs of others, and they do not let a bad day affect the way they interact with their colleagues or customers.
- project a positive attitude at all times towards client team members and motivating team members when they are less positive.
- Display strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues; demonstrate a strong team spirit.
- Maintain the highest standards delivery, productivity and efficiency at all times
- Organized and detail oriented
- Display focus and dedication at all times
- Be accessible and open to constructive criticism
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritize a high volume of projects simultaneously in a fast paced, unpredictable environment.
- Ability to stay calm and thrive under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Display a high level of independence.
This includes, but is not limited to, making independent decisions while adhering to company guidelines; Proactive attitude; stay motivated; be independent; continuous personal development without expecting to be taken by the hand.
- Display a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to learn for any situation
- Respect, appreciation and contribution to decision-making
If you think you fit the above criteria, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note that if you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of your application, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on Jun 14 09:04, Closing date Aug 13