Elemental is recruiting! Calling all SEM maestros! If you are looking for a new opportunity and want to be part of a tight-knit team, keep reading …
IS IT YOU?
At Elemental we see ourselves as family, if that sounds a bit like home, great!
- Are you a Google Certified SEM Expert with at least 5 years of experience? Awesome!
- You are able to conceptualize what you do and you are sure to make smart decisions for our business.
- You are a master at risk assessment – you know the difference between changes that can greatly hamper the progress of a website and changes that can move the needle forward.
- You love to get involved! Whether it’s creating a new case study, writing a blog post, or researching the latest trends, you’re always ready to dive in and help where you can.
- You are organized. Updating project management tools or using good old spreadsheets isn’t a problem, because with everything going on around you, how could you not be.
- You thrive under pressure. Strict deadlines? No problem!
- You are a sociable person with superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are someone who lives and breathes SEM, it is not just a job for you.
You have an understanding of the types of B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Very good understanding of ecommerce ads, tracking and reporting.
- Knowledge of the following platforms: Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager, Merchant Center, Search Console, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Keyword research.
- Maintain and optimize website content on various CMS platforms.
- Develop and implement link building strategies.
- Perform audits with recommendations as results.
- Stay ahead of the latest SEO trends and implement measures to mitigate the effects of major algorithm updates.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed sites.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, links, and other factors to improve SERP positions for target keywords.
- Monthly SEM performance reporting.
- Implementation of Tag Manager.
- SEO performance and Search Console management experience.
- Interact with clients to better understand their business and suggest SEM strategies.
- Work with tools like Hotjar, make recommendations based on the results.
- Design pitch / proposal documents and cost estimates for clients for internet marketing services.
- Design and manage internet marketing campaigns for internal accounts and clients.
- Implement SEO analysis, strategy, recommendations and updates for clients and internal projects.
- Monitor the results and performance of SEO strategies on an ongoing basis.
- Generate reports for campaigns and provide insightful analysis and recommendations.
- Participate in content marketing and social media activities.
- Perform customer service duties including customer meetings, customer calls and presentations.
- Report to management on the progress of projects, strategies, industry trends and methods that can be implemented to improve the service offering and customer acquisition.
- Provide in-house training related to SEO, Paid Search, Internet, and Content Marketing.
- Carrying out general ad hoc tasks as required.
- Manage internal customer and advertising accounts.
- Must be able to deliver results (ROI) on campaigns.
WHAT IS OFFERED
We offer between R25 – R35k per month. Your salary will depend on your credits, skills and experience, we are negotiable if you are a perfect match for our company!
- Show yourself, step up and own it! Most of all have fun!
- Don’t just meet expectations, exceed them and be proud of them.
- Add a personal touch to everything you do, we are human after all.
- Arrive with a smile and leave with one too 🙂
- Google Ads
- Google analytics
- Tag manager
- Merchant space
- Search Console
About the employer:
WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE HERE
We love everything web and digital. We are a young (but experienced) team of designers, developers and marketers.
Our office is based in Table View, Cape Town. We have been operating for over 15 years, working with national and international clients, so you will be constantly exposed to clients who operate in a wide range of industries.
We believe in maintaining our STRONG culture, which is why we regularly host team events and spend some Friday afternoons playing music, playing arcade games and playing table tennis, while enjoying a cold brewski.
Employer and benefits: