The The Transform Technology Summits begin October 13 with Low-Code / No Code: Enabling Enterprise Agility. Register now!
We all know how extremely important social media and content marketing is to brands and their online presence. In 2014, you simply can’t ignore these areas if you want to stay competitive in your niche. But, despite their importance in building brand awareness and ultimately increasing your revenue stream, many companies don’t have the time or expertise to optimize their content and social media marketing strategies. .
In a recent interview, Murray Newlands interviews ZootRock’s Audrey Melnik on how brands can manage their social media marketing more effectively, and why outsourcing your social media and automating your content marketing can be beneficial. For Your Business.
To learn more, watch the full interview below:[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS0TP811w_8?rel=0]
Here are the main takeaways from the video:
• ZootRock is a company that provides social media and content marketing services to small businesses to help them keep their online presence relevant and engaged without having to spend a lot of time or money on it. ZootRock efficiently curates content for these small businesses to post on their social media pages so they can spend time on the things that really matter instead of looking for content to share.
• According to Audrey, ZootRock was launched as a result of its own social media mistakes. She explains that while working at a previous startup, she hired a social media consultant but, unfortunately, was not seeing positive results. So she fired the consultant and started managing her pages on her own, and with great success. So she decided to start a business that could solve her social media problems and offer these services to other small businesses in need.
• In the interview, Melnik explains how ZootRock works and how it can help small businesses engage with their target audience on social media. She tells us that ZootRock will first analyze your business, determine which specific audiences are relevant to you based on the market you are in, and then suggest content to post on your pages. Currently, ZootRock has over 200 different curator feeds on a handful of topics that it can pull content from to share with your fans and followers.
• Later in the interview, Melnik also talks about content automation within ZootRock. She says the success of automated content ultimately depends on the business, and that while some brands want full control over the content shared on their pages, many ZootRock customers have benefited greatly from their fashion. autopilot where content is published automatically, based on its relevance to the business.
If you have any questions after watching the video, leave them in the comments below!
VentureBeat’s mission is to be a digital public place for technical decision-makers to learn about transformative technology and conduct transactions. Our site provides essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you in managing your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the topics that interest you
- our newsletters
- Closed thought leader content and discounted access to our popular events, such as Transform 2021: Learn more
- networking features, and more
Become a member